David Rook Photographer at Toowoomba Downs Club


Gidday I and David Rook and I am a wedding photographer based in Toowoomba.

 I also photograph weddings in Brisbane Gold Coast Sun Shine Coast and all the Darling Downs.

This is a short video of my wedding photos wedding professionals and wedding venues I have photographed.

The Toowoomba Downs Club is a wedding venue I recently photographed. The Toowoomba downs Club is located on the corner of Margret and Myline Street Toowoomba and one of Toowoomba’s premier wedding venues.

The Toowoomba Downs Club is an easy to photograph. It has lots of old world charm ideal for Vintage Weddings. It is well laid out. There is a dance floor and room for a band. Great bar facilities and a pool room which is ideal for funky and fun wedding photos. Well maintained Gardens which is great for family wedding photographs. There staff are helpful and professional.

My favourite part of the Toowoomba Downs Club is the huge underground wine cellar. It’s not only good for lovers of fine wine but it is an exclusive wedding photography location that can only be used by people who hire the Toowoomba Downs Club as their wedding venue.  

If you are using The Toowoomba Downs Club for your wedding reception do have some wedding photos taken there you won’t be disappointed.

The chair covers and perfect bows were hired from Toowoomba Weddings and Event Hire. Tamara does great job of setting up reception venues for weddings. Toowoomba Weddings and Event Hire know there stuff and do beautiful wedding receptions.

 If can suggest one thing for you DIY brides and that is get Toowoomba Wedding and Event hire to do the bows on the chair for you. Believe me it’s an art to get them perfect for every single time. Toowoomba Weddings and Event Hire have just received some new wedding decor that you can hire to make you wedding even more beautiful. They have lots of ideas for the DIY bride or they can do complete wedding reception setups to make your day stress free.

Why I like to photograph the Toowoomba Downs Club as wedding venue is it the bright feel and historic charm. I wanted to the photos have a light and colourful quality and show off how pretty the bows and decorations were.

This wedding was in summer and I wanted to capture the summer feel by giving the photos a golden tone to help reflect the character of the wedding venue and warm Australian weather. 

I always like to capture the personality of the couple who I photograph and personalise their wedding photos to reflect who they are. I take an individual approach to weddings because no two weddings are alike. It’s your day and I make it as special as your are.

If you have any ideas or something special you would like for your wedding photos just ask. I listen to brides and couples and tailor your wedding photos and your wedding timeline to work in with your day. Nothing is too much of a hassle or too much of a drama.

heck out the video on my web site: http://www.davidrookphotographer.com/Videos-Blog/Videos-Blog/

I love what I do and I am sure you will too.

For your perfect day you and perfect photos call me David Rook on 0411 323 814

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing your wedding venue with photos in mind.

Is there a wedding venue in Toowoomba's C.B.D. with a country homestead feel ?

Interview with Kraz Kev from power FM