Things to keep in mind when you have professional photography headshots.
- Don’t use an old photo of yourself, get a headshot that depicts what you look like now.
- Always update your headshots when your appearance changes. If you’ve lost a lot of weight or have had cosmetic or dental work that dramatically changes your appearance, take the time to get new headshots.
- Get new head shots every two years.
- Before your photography session, think of your preference for colour background, so I can bring the right backdrops. I mainly use white or grey backdrops because of their clean appearance. I also green background so commercial artist can easily cut out your image and put it over other backgrounds.
- Rather than wearing a plain black or white jacket, opt for a jacket or top with a little colour; men should wear a colourful tie.
- I always supply high-resolution photos. You can have them printed and use them online.